Tanjiro Kamado is not kidding about this Demon Slayer Sweat Shirt. It looks like he’s ready to cut you to pieces with his Nichirin blade to protect Nezuko.
- Sweat featuring the colors of one of the characters from Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary style with its patterns
- Comfortable fabric
- Material: polyester
- STANDARD SHIPPING OFFERED
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better Demon Slayer ⛩️
The Tanjiro Kamado Demon Slayer Sweatshirt will make you a Hashira of Demon Slayer
- A Hinoe is a Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer) belonging to the corps of Demon Slayers under the direction of Master Ubuyashiki. This rank is one of the 10 ranks that make up the universe of swordsmen in Kimetsu no Yaiba. This is actually very interesting to note that all characters with this rank have necessarily gone through the terrible final selection to become a demon slayer.
With the Tanjiro Kamado Demon Slayer Sweat you’ll be more defiant than Genya
- Kanao is a big fan of Sweat Demon Slayer Tanjiro Kamado even though she doesn’t dare to say it because she doesn’t allow herself to open her mouth until she is ordered to. To solve this problem, Kanae Kocho gave her a coin that allows her to make decisions like a grown-up. After turning the coin on its face, she was finally able to say that she was a huge fan of the Sweat Demon Slayer Tanjiro Kamado.
Anecdote about the Tanjiro Kamado Demon Slayer Sweat
- The Tanjiro Kamado Demon Slayer Sweatshirt is much appreciated by Tengen Uzui, the Pillar of Sound. Along with his three wives he has been in the habit of wearing the Demon Slayer Tanjiro Kamado Sweat Shirt since the day he decided to retire after his victory over the sixth demon moon Daki. Since then, the Tanjiro Kamado Demon Slayer Sweat has always allowed him to remain flamboyant and classy as he used to in the past while still using the Breath of Sound.
- During his previous adventures, Inosuke wore the Tanjiro Kamado Demon Slayer Sweat several times when he grew up with the wild beasts. In particular, the Sweat Demon Slayer Tanjiro Kamado taught him how to use the Beast’s breath. Inosuke aspires to become the Pillar of the Beast, he told Demon Slayer World that he would wear the Sweat Demon Slayer Tanjiro Kamado once he becomes Hashira..
- Urokodaki Sakonji, also nicknamed Urokodaki-San as a sign of affection by Tanjiro is the master of Kamado Tanjiro, Sabito, Makomo but also Giyu Tomioka. Sakonji masters the Breath of Water and was even the former Water Pillar of the Demon Slayer Corps. What Sakonji doesn’t tell you is that every night after taking a shower and removing his Tengu mask, he puts on his Demon Slayer Tanjiro Kamado Sweat and finally his Geta then goes shopping incognito at the nearest village without the locals being able to recognize our Demon Slayer who took care of Nezuko during the beginning of the adventure but also during the final battle against Kibutsuji Muzan.