This Demon Slayer Sweatshirt shows the Fox Mask that Urokodaki made for Tanjiro Kamado as part of the final selection to become Demon Slayer.
- Sweat featuring the colors of one of the characters from Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary style with its patterns
- Comfortable fabric
- Material: polyester
- STANDARD SHIPPING OFFERED
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better Demon Slayer ⛩️
The Demon Slayer Sweat Mask by Tanjiro Kamado will make you a Hinoe of Kimetsu no Yaiba
- A Hinoe is a Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer) belonging to the Demon Slayer Corps under the direction of Master Ubuyashiki. This rank is one of the 10 ranks that make up the universe of swordsmen in Kimetsu no Yaiba. This is actually very interesting to note that all characters with this rank have necessarily gone through the terrible final selection to become a demon slayer.
With the Sweat Demon Slayer Mask of Tanjiro Kamado you will be more strong than Rengoku
- The Sweat Demon Slayer Mask of Tanjiro Kamado was worn by Muzan for a long time. Muzan, after his defeat against Yoriichi hid himself for hundreds of years while continuing to produce demons but also creating an army of demonic moons for himself. With on one side the superior moons and on the other side the inferior moons like Rui. During all those years of suffering from running away from the Sun, Muzan wore Tanjiro Kamado’s Sweat Demon Slayer Mask that saved his life from the Sun during his escape against Pillars of the Sengoku era.
Tale of Tanjiro Kamado’s Sweat Demon Slayer Mask
- The Sweat Demon Slayer Mask of Tanjiro Kamado is much appreciated by Tengen Uzui, the Pillar of Sound. Together with his three wives he has been in the habit of wearing the Demon Slayer Sweat Mask of Tanjiro Kamado since the day he decided to retire after his victory over the sixth demon moon Daki. Since then, the Sweat Demon Slayer Masque of Tanjiro Kamado has always allowed him to remain flamboyant and classy as he used to in the past while still using the Breath of Sound.
- During his previous adventures, Inosuke wore the Sweat Demon Slayer Masque of Tanjiro Kamado several times when he grew up with the wild beasts. The Sweat Demon Slayer Mask of Tanjiro Kamado taught him how to use the Beast’s breath, among other things. Inosuke aspires to become the Pillar of the Beast, he told Demon Slayer World that he would wear the Sweat Demon Slayer Mask of Tanjiro Kamado once he becomes Hashira..
- Urokodaki Sakonji, also nicknamed Urokodaki-San as a sign of affection by Tanjiro is the master of Kamado Tanjiro, Sabito, Makomo but also Giyu Tomioka. Sakonji masters the Breath of Water and was even the former Water Pillar of the Demon Slayer Corps. What Sakonji doesn’t tell you is that every night after taking a shower and removing his Tengu mask, he puts on his Sweat Demon Slayer Mask of Tanjiro Kamado and finally his Geta and then goes shopping incognito in the nearest village without the locals being able to recognize our Demon Slayer who took care of Nezuko during the beginning of the adventure but also during the final battle against Kibutsuji Muzan.