Giyu Tomioka also wore a fox mask like the one in this Sweat Demon Slayer to participate in the final selection with Sabito and Murata.
- Sweat featuring the colors of one of the characters from Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary style with its patterns
- Comfortable fabric
- Material: polyester
- STANDARD SHIPPING OFFERED
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better Demon Slayer ⛩️
Giyu Tomioka’s Demon Slayer Mask Sweatshirt will make you a Hinoe of Demon Slayer
- A Hinoto is not necessarily the best swordsman in the Demon Slayer universe. Indeed, there are so many possible ranks as there are demon slayers. Each character in Demon Slayer with one of these ranks has what is called a Nichirin Blade. Nichirin Blades are forged in the Swordsmith village which is one of the story arcs of the manga Kimetsu no Yaiba.
With Giyu Tomioka’s Sweat Demon Slayer Mask you will be more intelligent than Shinobu
- The Sweat Demon Slayer Mask of Giyu Tomioka has long been worn by Muzan. Muzan, after his defeat against Yoriichi hid himself for hundreds of years while continuing to produce demons but also creating an army of demonic moons for himself. With on one side the superior moons and on the other side the inferior moons like Rui. During all those years of suffering from running away from the Sun, Muzan wore Giyu Tomioka’s Sweat Demon Slayer Mask that saved his life from the Sun during his escape against Pillars of the Sengoku era.
Tale about the Sweat Demon Slayer Masque of Giyu Tomioka
- The Sweat Demon Slayer Masque of Giyu Tomioka is much appreciated by Tengen Uzui, the Pillar of Sound. Together with his three wives he has been in the habit of wearing the Demon Slayer Sweat Mask of Giyu Tomioka since the day he decided to retire after his victory over the sixth demon moon Daki. Since then, the Sweat Demon Slayer Masque of Giyu Tomioka has always allowed him to remain flamboyant and classy as he used to in the past while still using the Breath of Sound.
- During his previous adventures, Inosuke wore the Sweat Demon Slayer Masque of Giyu Tomioka several times when he grew up with the wild beasts. The Sweat Demon Slayer Masque of Giyu Tomioka taught him how to use the Beast’s breath, among other things. Inosuke aspires to become the Pillar of the Beast, he told Demon Slayer World that he would wear the Sweat Demon Slayer Mask of Giyu Tomioka once he becomes Hashira..
- Urokodaki Sakonji, also nicknamed Urokodaki-San as a sign of affection by Tanjiro is the master of Kamado Tanjiro, Sabito, Makomo but also Giyu Tomioka. Sakonji masters the Breath of Water and was even the former Water Pillar of the Demon Slayer Corps. What Sakonji doesn’t tell you is that every night after taking a shower and removing his Tengu mask, he puts on his Sweat Demon Slayer Mask of Giyu Tomioka and finally his Geta and then goes shopping incognito in the nearest village without the locals being able to recognize our Demon Slayer who took care of Nezuko during the beginning of the adventure but also during the final battle against Kibutsuji Muzan.