As this Demon Slayer Sweat indicates, Kyojuro Rengoku’s purpose is to protect the demon slayers Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu.
- Sweat featuring the colors of one of the characters from Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary style with its patterns
- Comfortable fabric
- Material: polyester
- STANDARD SHIPPING OFFERED
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better Demon Slayer ⛩️
The Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku Sweatshirt will make you a Hinoto of Kimetsu no Yaiba
- A Hinoto is not necessarily the best swordsman in the Demon Slayer universe. Indeed, there are so many possible ranks as there are demon slayers. Each character in Demon Slayer with one of these ranks has what is called a Nichirin Blade. Nichirin Blades are forged in the Swordsmith village which is one of the story arcs of the manga Kimetsu no Yaiba.
With the Kyojuro Rengoku Demon Slayer Sweat you will be more strong than Muzan
- The Kyojuro Rengoku Demon Slayer Sweat has long been worn by Muzan. Muzan, after his defeat against Yoriichi hid himself for hundreds of years while continuing to produce demons but also creating an army of demonic moons for himself. With on one side the superior moons and on the other side the inferior moons like Rui. During all those years of suffering from running away from the Sun, Muzan wore the Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku Sweat which saved his life against the Sun during his escape against Pillars of the Sengoku era.
Sweat Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku Trivia
- The Sweat Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku is very much appreciated by Tengen Uzui, the Pillar of Sound. Along with his three wives he has been in the habit of wearing the Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku Sweat Shirt since the day he decided to retire after his victory over the sixth demon moon Daki. Since then, the Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku Sweat has always allowed him to remain flamboyant and classy as he used to in the past while still using the Breath of Sound.
- Muichiro Tokito often has a memory that plays tricks on him. In his house so he doesn’t forget where he lives, he orders the Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku Sweat to make his pajamas. Just seeing the Sweat Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku for the Pillar of Mist makes him remember that he lives in the right Manor. From time to time, Muichiro even trains against the Yoriichi type Zero with the Sweat Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku.
- Urokodaki Sakonji, also nicknamed Urokodaki-San as a sign of affection by Tanjiro is the master of Kamado Tanjiro, Sabito, Makomo but also Giyu Tomioka. Sakonji masters the Breath of Water and was even the former Water Pillar of the Demon Slayer Corps. What Sakonji doesn’t tell you is that every night after taking a shower and removing his Tengu mask, he puts on his Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku Sweat and finally his Geta then goes shopping incognito in the nearest village without the locals being able to recognize our Demon Slayer who took care of Nezuko during the beginning of the adventure but also during the final battle against Kibutsuji Muzan.