Kanao Kocho is the adopted little sister of Kanae Kocho and Shinobu Kocho. Here is her Demon Slayer Sweat with the decisions she has to make.
- Sweat featuring the colors of one of the characters from Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary style with its patterns
- Comfortable fabric
- Material: polyester
- STANDARD SHIPPING OFFERED
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better Demon Slayer ⛩️
The Demon Slayer Kanao Kocho Sweatshirt will make you a Hinoto of Kimetsu no Yaiba
- A Kanoto is not necessarily the best swordsman in the Demon Slayer universe. Indeed, there are so many possible ranks as there are demon slayers. Each Demon Slayer character with one of these ranks has what is called a Nichirin Blade. Nichirin Blades are forged in the Swordsmith village which is one of the story arcs of the manga Kimetsu no Yaiba.
With the Demon Slayer Sweat Kanao Kocho you will be more elegant than Sanemi
- The Demon Slayer Sweat Kanao Kocho has long been worn by Muzan. Muzan, after his defeat against Yoriichi hid for hundreds of years while continuing to produce demons but also creating an army of demonic moons for himself. With on one side the superior moons and on the other side the inferior moons like Rui. During all those years of suffering from running away from the Sun, Muzan wore the Demon Slayer Sweat Kanao Kocho which saved his life against the sun during his escape against Pillars of the Sengoku era.
Tale about the Sweat Demon Slayer Kanao Kocho
- The Sweat Demon Slayer Kanao Kocho is much appreciated by Tengen Uzui, the Pillar of Sound. Along with his three wives he has been in the habit of wearing the Demon Slayer Kanao Kocho Sweat since the day he decided to retire after his victory over the sixth demon moon Daki. Since then, the Demon Slayer Sweat Kanao Kocho has always allowed him to remain flamboyant and classy as he used to in the past while still using the Breath of Sound.
- During his previous adventures, Inosuke wore the Demon Slayer Sweat Kanao Kocho several times when he grew up with the wild beasts. In particular, the Sweat Demon Slayer Kanao Kocho taught him how to use the Beast’s breath. Inosuke aspires to become the Pillar of the Beast, he told Demon Slayer World that he would wear the Sweat Demon Slayer Kanao Kocho once he becomes Hashira..
- Urokodaki Sakonji, also nicknamed Urokodaki-San as a sign of affection by Tanjiro is the master of Kamado Tanjiro, Sabito, Makomo but also Giyu Tomioka. Sakonji masters the Breath of Water and was even the former Water Pillar of the Demon Slayer Corps. What Sakonji doesn’t tell you is that every night after taking a shower and removing his Tengu mask, he puts on his Sweat Demon Slayer Kanao Kocho and finally his Geta then goes shopping incognito at the nearest village without the locals being able to recognize our Demon Slayer who took care of Nezuko during the beginning of the adventure but also during the final battle against Kibutsuji Muzan.