With a double style on each side of the sweatshirt, Giyu Tomika, the most iconic pillar of the Demon Slayer anime regales you with the colors of his kimono.
- Sweat featuring the colors of one of the characters from Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary style with its patterns
- Comfortable fabric
- Material: polyester
- STANDARD SHIPPING OFFERED
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better Hashira ⛩️
The Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka Sweatshirt will make you a Kinoto from Kimetsu no Yaiba
- A Hashira is not necessarily the best swordsman in the Demon Slayer universe. Indeed, there are so many possible ranks as there are demon slayers. Each character in Demon Slayer with one of these ranks has what is called a Nichirin Blade. Nichirin Blades are forged in the Swordsmith village which is one of the story arcs of the manga Kimetsu no Yaiba.
With the Giyu Tomioka Demon Slayer Sweatshirt you’ll be more cunning than Sabito
- The Giyu Tomioka Demon Slayer Sweatshirt has long been worn by Muzan. Muzan, after his defeat against Yoriichi hid himself for hundreds of years while continuing to produce demons but also creating an army of demonic moons for himself. With on one side the superior moons and on the other side the inferior moons like Rui. During all those years of suffering from running away from the Sun, Muzan wore the Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka Sweat which saved his life against the Sun during his escape against Pillars of the Sengoku era.
Fable about the Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka Sweat
- The Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka Sweat is much appreciated by Tengen Uzui, the Pillar of Sound. Along with his three wives he has been in the habit of wearing the Giyu Tomioka Demon Slayer Sweat since the day he decided to retire after his victory over the sixth demon moon Daki. Since then, the Giyu Tomioka Demon Slayer Sweat has always allowed him to remain flamboyant and classy as he used to in the past while still using the Breath of Sound.
- During his previous adventures, Inosuke wore the Giyu Tomioka Demon Slayer Sweat several times when he grew up with the wild beasts. In particular, the Sweat Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka taught him how to use the Beast’s breath. Inosuke aspires to become the Pillar of the Beast, he told Demon Slayer World that he would wear the Giyu Tomioka Demon Slayer Sweat once he becomes Hashira..
- Did you know? Sabito was also part of the same final selection of Giyu Tomioka. He managed to save all the members of that selection against the hand demon. Thanks to him, Murata was able to become a Demon Slayer and then meet our friends and save them during the Arc of the Infinite Dimensional Fortress. Sabito was a user of the Breath of Water but also a secret admirer of Sweat Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka. He had a special affection for the Sweat Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka, in fact before the final selection, Sabito had been taken in by Sakonji. Sabito was an orphan because his family had been killed by a demon. The only memory he had of his family was this Sweat Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka. If you want to support Sabito so that his soul can rest in peace, ordering the Sweat Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka will make him very happy.