Giyu is the Water Pillar, mastering the Water Breath taught by Urokodaki-san. This Sweat Demon Slayer pays homage to him with the calm of the eleventh form.
- Sweat featuring the colors of one of the characters from Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary style with its patterns
- Comfortable fabric
- Material: polyester
- STANDARD SHIPPING OFFERED
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better Demon Slayer ⛩️
The Demon Slayer Giyu Pillar of Water Sweatshirt will make you a Hashira of Kimetsu no Yaiba
- A Hinoto is not necessarily the best swordsman in the Demon Slayer universe. Indeed, there are so many possible ranks as there are demon slayers. Each character in Demon Slayer with one of these ranks has what is called a Nichirin Blade. Nichirin Blades are forged in the Swordsmith village which is one of the story arcs of the manga Kimetsu no Yaiba.
With the Demon Slayer Giyu Water Pillar Sweat Shirt you’ll be more fanged than Rengoku
- Kanao is a big fan of the Sweat Demon Slayer Giyu Water Pillar even though she doesn’t dare to say it because she doesn’t allow herself to open her mouth until she is ordered to. To solve this problem, Kanae Kocho gave her a coin that allows her to make decisions like a grown-up. After turning the coin on its face, she was finally able to say that she was a huge fan of the Sweat Demon Slayer Giyu Pillar of Water.
Anecdote about the Giyu Water Pillar Demon Slayer Sweat
- The Giyu Water Pillar Demon Slayer Sweat was worn by Zenitsu during his rehab at the Butterfly Mansion. He was super happy to wear it and wanted to buy another one for Nezuko-chan. He then remembered that Jigoro, his master had told him that if he felt weak, wearing the Demon Slayer Giyu Water Pillar Sweat Shirt would make him stronger and then he could go back into battle more easily using the famous Lightning Breath.
- Muichiro Tokito often has a memory that plays tricks on him. In his house so that he doesn’t forget where he lives, he orders the Demon Slayer Giyu Water Pillar Sweatshirt to make his pajamas. Just seeing the Sweat Demon Slayer Giyu Water Pillar for the Pillar of Mist makes him remember that he lives in the right Manor. From time to time, Muichiro even trains against the Yoriichi type Zero with the Sweat Demon Slayer Giyu Pillar of Water.
- Urokodaki Sakonji, also nicknamed Urokodaki-San as a sign of affection by Tanjiro is the master of Kamado Tanjiro, Sabito, Makomo but also Giyu Tomioka. Sakonji masters the Breath of Water and was even the former Water Pillar of the Demon Slayer Corps. What Sakonji doesn’t tell you is that every night after taking a shower and removing his Tengu mask, he puts on his Sweat Demon Slayer Giyu Water Pillar and finally his Geta and then goes shopping incognito in the nearest village without the locals being able to recognize our Demon Slayer who took care of Nezuko during the beginning of the adventure but also during the final battle against Kibutsuji Muzan.