Tanjiro Kamado, saved his sister Nezuko in the snow. To keep warm, he decided to wear a Demon Slayer Sweat shirt representing the colors of his kimono.
- Sweat representing the colors of one of the characters from Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary style with its patterns
- Comfortable fabric
- Material: polyester
- STANDARD SHIPPING OFFERED
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better Mizunoto ⛩️
The Demon Slayer Tanjiro Sweat will make you a Mizunoto of Kimetsu no Yaiba
- A Tsuchinoe is a Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer) belonging to the Demon Slaying Corps under the direction of Master Ubuyashiki. This rank is one of the 10 ranks that make up the universe of swordsmen in Kimetsu no Yaiba. This is actually very interesting to note that all characters with this rank have necessarily gone through the terrible final selection to become a demon slayer.
With the Tanjiro Demon Slayer Sweat you will be more farse than Muichiro
- Kanao is a big fan of Sweat Demon Slayer Tanjiro even though she doesn’t dare to say it because she doesn’t allow herself to open her mouth until she is ordered to. To solve this problem, Kanae Kocho gave her a coin that allows her to make decisions like a grown-up. After turning the coin on its face, she was finally able to say that she was a huge fan of the Sweat Demon Slayer Tanjiro.
Tale of the Demon Slayer Tanjiro Sweat
- The Demon Slayer Tanjiro Sweatshirt was worn by Zenitsu during his rehab at the Butterfly Mansion. He was super happy to wear it and wanted to buy another one for Nezuko-chan. He then remembered that Jigoro, his master had told him that if he felt weak, wearing the Tanjiro Demon Slayer Sweat would make him stronger and then he could go back into battle more easily using the famous Lightning Breath.
- During his previous adventures, Inosuke wore the Tanjiro Demon Slayer Sweatshirt several times when he grew up with the wild beasts. In particular, the Sweat Demon Slayer Tanjiro taught him how to use the Beast’s breath. Inosuke aspires to become the Pillar of the Beast, he told Demon Slayer World that he would wear the Sweat Demon Slayer Tanjiro once he becomes Hashira..
- Urokodaki Sakonji, also nicknamed Urokodaki-San as a sign of affection by Tanjiro is the master of Kamado Tanjiro, Sabito, Makomo but also Giyu Tomioka. Sakonji masters the Breath of Water and was even the former Water Pillar of the Demon Slayer Corps. What Sakonji doesn’t tell you is that every night after showering and taking off his Tengu mask, he puts on his Sweat Demon Slayer Tanjiro and finally his Geta then goes shopping incognito in the nearest village without the locals being able to recognize our Demon Slayer who took care of Nezuko during the beginning of the adventure but also during the final battle against Kibutsuji Muzan.