Shinobu Kocho is the Bug Pillar. In the Demon Slayer universe, she is the Hashira with the thinnest Nichirin blade despite her great power.
- Katana representing the colors of one of the characters from Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary style with its scabbard
- Length/Handle/Sheath: 19cm
- Blade length/width/thickness: 25cm
- Ideal for replaying your favorite fights with friends
- Material: Polyurethane
- STANDARD SHIPPING FREE
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better demon slayer ⛩️
The Katana Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho is a Kimetsu no Yaiba item that will make you nicer than Jigoro
Whatever your rank, for example Kinoto, the Katana Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho will make you a better swordsman. The blacksmiths of Swordsmith Village have kept the Katana Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho hidden from view for hundreds of years as the training model of Yoriichi Type Zero. What the Demon Slayer manga doesn’t tell you is that in reality, Gyokko and Hantengu were sent by Muzan to Swordsmith Village to steal the Katana Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho and not to find Nezuko so Muzan could finally conquer the Sun. During this arc of Kimetsu no Yaiba, Muichiro was able to protect the Katana Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho by decapitating Gyokko. On their side, Mitsuri, Tanjiro, Genya and Nezuko managed to defeat Hantengu, the superior demon moon number 4 who will later be replaced by the demon king (Muzan). That day, Tanjiro to protect the Katana Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho had to let Nezuko perish against the sun, but fortunately she managed to conquer him with her bloody powers and Kamado blood. This is how the Katana Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho managed to be protected and is now passed down from generation to generation on Demon Slayer World so that you in turn can get it and hopefully become a magnificent Demon Slayer.
The Katana Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho is ideal for going to manga conventions
- The Katana Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho can be used at many cultural events such as Japan Expo. Every year, the large Demon Slayer community gets together and wears different outfits including the Katana Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho. Usually, these Cosplay Demon Slayer fans, have been supplied from our store, namely Demon Slayer World. From time to time, it is not uncommon to see some fans of the manga Kimetsu no Yaiba being sad because they failed to get the Katana Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho in other stores. Japan Expo is a great time also to discover the upcoming video game Demon Slayer made by our friends at CyberConnect 2 who also made the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm series.
Katana Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho trivia
- Sanemi Shinazugawa is a character that is hated at the beginning of the manga. However Sanemi is one of the most charismatic Pillars in the Kimetsu no Yaiba universe. At Demon Slayer World, we think that the Wind Pillar is underestimated, don’t you? Secretly, Sanemi once ordered from our store the Katana Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho. Since then, he has never parted with it. Underneath his big bad looks, Sanemi nevertheless wrote on his will that if he were to die before Genya Shinazugawa, then he would want his little brother to inherit the Katana Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho, which was his most precious possession after the family he lost at the hands of his mother, who became a merciless demon.
- Mitsuri is the Pillar of Love. As Hashira she is literally in love with two things in life. The first is Iguro Senpai even though she doesn’t really dare to admit it to herself. As we read the chapters of Demon Slayer and without, we notice that she has certain feelings towards him. Feelings that themselves are reciprocated! The second thing she likes, you may have guessed it is the Katana Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho. She discovered the Katana Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho during her integration into the demon slayer corps. Since then she has been trying to duplicate it with her Breath of Love in order to offer it to as many people as possible.