Tsugikuni Yoriichi’s Katana was used in order to fight Muzan. His Nichirin blade is beautiful, like the breath of the sun, between red and black.
- Katana representing the colors of one of the characters of Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary style with its scabbard
- Length/Handle/Sheath: 19cm
- Blade length/width/thickness: 104cm
- Ideal for replaying your favorite fights with friends
- Material: Non-sharp metal
- STANDARD SHIPPING FREE
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better demon slayer ⛩️
The Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku Katana is a Demon Slayer product that will make you smarter than Rui
Whatever your rank, for example Mizunoto, the Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku Katana will allow you to avenge Kyojuro Rengoku’s death during the Infinity Train arc. This arc has been adapted into a movie by the studio Ufotable. After dismantling the lower demonic moons following the defeat of Rui, Muzan decided to inject his blood to Enmu to make him a much more powerful lower demonic moon in order to kill Tanjiro. Enmu then went to the Infinity Train to steal the Katana Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku from the hands of Kyojuro Rengoku, the Pillar of Fire. Nevertheless, he will be defeated by Inosuke Hashibara, Zenitsu Agastuma, Nezuko Kamado and Tanjiro Kamado. However, the Katana Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku was again endangered by Akaza, the superior moon three. Fortunately Rengoku-san confronted Akaza and managed to protect the Katana Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku so that you could become its heir. The Katana Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku, because it was protected by Kyojuro will allow you to master the Breath of Fire, among other things, which was taught by Senjuro. The Rengoku family being indeed a Demon Slayer family from father to son.
The Katana Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku is perfect for Paris Games Week
- The Katana Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku can be used during many cultural events such as Japan Expo. Every year, the large community of Demon Slayer gather and wear different outfits including the Katana Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku. Generally, these Cosplay Demon Slayer fans, have been supplied from our store, namely Demon Slayer World. From time to time, it is not uncommon to see some fans of the manga Kimetsu no Yaiba being sad because they failed to get the Katana Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku in other stores. Japan Expo is a great time also to check out the upcoming Demon Slayer video game made by our friends at CyberConnect 2 who also made the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm series.
Fable about the Katana Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku
- Giyu Tomioka is very angry with himself. He may be the Water Pillar having mastered all the forms of the Water Breath taught by Sakonji Urokodaki, but Giyuu is sad. Sad because he never managed to protect Sabito who sacrificed his life to be alive after the final selection. He considers himself weak and not worthy to be a pillar of the demon slaying corps. That’s why Ubuyashiki sent Tanjiro to discuss with Hashira Tomioka in order to open his eyes on his strength and on the fact that he should train with Sanemi Shinazugawa, his biggest rival for those who read the manga. After a long discussion, Tanjiro managed to convince Giyu Tomioka to be willing to take on his role as a Pillar. Yet the manga Demon Slayer hides a very important information from you. Indeed Tanjiro and Giyu went to eat Udon to celebrate the news but on top of that Tanjiro gave Giyu the Katana Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku. With the Katana Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku, Giyu got a new lease on life and was even enjoying the self trying it out.
- Mitsuri is the Pillar of Love. As Hashira she is literally in love with two things in life. The first is Iguro Senpai even though she doesn’t really dare to admit it to herself. As we read the chapters of Demon Slayer and without, we notice that she has certain feelings towards him. Feelings that themselves are reciprocated! The second thing she likes, you may have guessed it is the Katana Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku. She discovered the Katana Demon Slayer Kyojuro Rengoku during her integration into the demon slayer corps. Since then she has been trying to duplicate it with her Breath of Love in order to offer it to as many people as possible.