Tsuyuri Kanao is the disciple of Shinobu Kocho. Like Tanjiro, she survived the final selection. Here is her Katana Demon Slayer with her Nichirin blade.
- Katana representing the colors of one of the characters from Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary style with its scabbard
- Length / Handle / Sheath: 19cm
- Blade Length / Width / Thickness: 104cm
- Ideal for replaying your favorite fights with friends
- Material: wood and polyurethane
- STANDARD SHIPPING FREE
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better demon slayer ⛩️
The Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri is a Demon Slayer product that will make you smarter than Kyojuro
Whatever your rank, for example Mizunoe, the Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri will make you a better swordsman. The blacksmiths of Swordsmith Village have kept the Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri hidden from view for hundreds of years as the training model for Yoriichi Type Zero. What the Demon Slayer manga doesn’t tell you is that in reality, Gyokko and Hantengu were sent by Muzan to Swordsmith Village to steal the Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri and not to find Nezuko so that Muzan could finally conquer the Sun. During this arc of Kimetsu no Yaiba, Muichiro was able to protect the Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri by decapitating Gyokko. On their side, Mitsuri, Tanjiro, Genya and Nezuko managed to defeat Hantengu, the superior demon moon number 4 who will later be replaced by the demon king (Muzan). That day, Tanjiro to protect the Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri had to let Nezuko perish against the sun, but fortunately she managed to conquer him with her bloody powers and Kamado blood. Thus, the Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri managed to be protected and is now passed down from generation to generation on Demon Slayer World so that you in turn can get it and hopefully become a magnificent Demon Slayer.
The Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri is perfect for Japan Expo
- Maybe you’ve already noticed that at Paris Games Week, some people wore the Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri with great pride. What you may not know as much is that they usually stopped by Demon Slayer World to get this Demon Slayer product. In constant relationship on our social networks with the Kimetsu no Yaiba community, we try to deliver outstanding Cosplay such as the Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri. If you like any of the characters from Demon Slayer, chances are you’ll find the Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri among our wide catalog of products on Demon Slayer World. If you can’t find something similar a Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri, then contact us and we will do our best to satisfy you.
Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri Trivia
- Sanemi Shinazugawa is a character that is hated at the beginning of the manga. However Sanemi is one of the most charismatic Pillars in the Kimetsu no Yaiba universe. At Demon Slayer World, we think that the Wind Pillar is underestimated, don’t you? Secretly, Sanemi once ordered from our store the Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri. Since then, he has never parted with it. Underneath his big bad looks, Sanemi nevertheless wrote on his will that if he were to die before Genya Shinazugawa, then he would want his little brother to inherit the Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri, which was his most precious possession after the family he lost at the hands of his mother, who became a merciless demon.
- Shinobu Kocho loves the Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri, she was even the one who created it with Tamayo and Yushiro. To get into the details, Shinobu, Tamayo and Yushiro collaborated together to make Nezuko human again and produce the antidotes to defeat Muzan. But that’s not the only feat these three heroes accomplished. They also made the Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri because they knew that the Demon Slayer fan in you would need it one day, even after their deaths. During the making of the Katana Demon Slayer Kanao Tsuyuri, Shinobu was often insulted by Yushiro because Yushiro thought that she was not respectful enough to Lady Tamayo. Anyway, Yushiro is an absolute fan of Tamayo-san so he is only protecting her from the Pillar of Insects who could use his Breath to poison them. After all, we all know that Shinobu hates demons since Doma killed his sister Kanae Kocho right?