The Katana of Kanae Kocho, the former Pillar of Insects and Shinobu’s mentor has a Nichirin blade very similar to that of his heir Demon Slayer.
- Katana depicting the colors of one of the characters from Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary style with scabbard
- Length / Handle / Sheath: 19cm
- Blade length / width / thickness: 25cm
- Ideal for replaying your favorite fights with friends
- Material: wood and polyurethane
- STANDARD SHIPPING FREE
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better demon slayer ⛩️
The Katana Demon Slayer Kanae Kocho is a Kimetsu no Yaiba item that will make you smarter than Genya
Whatever your status is, for example Hinoto, the Katana Demon Slayer Kanae Kocho will make you a better swordsman. The blacksmiths of Swordsmith Village have kept the Katana Demon Slayer Kanae Kocho hidden from view for hundreds of years as the training model of Yoriichi Type Zero. What the Demon Slayer manga doesn’t tell you is that in reality, Gyokko and Hantengu were sent by Muzan to Swordsmith Village to steal the Katana Demon Slayer Kanae Kocho and not to find Nezuko so that Muzan could finally conquer the Sun. During this arc of Kimetsu no Yaiba, Muichiro was able to protect the Katana Demon Slayer Kanae Kocho by decapitating Gyokko. On their side, Mitsuri, Tanjiro, Genya and Nezuko managed to defeat Hantengu, the superior demon moon number 4 who will later be replaced by the demon king (Muzan). That day, Tanjiro to protect the Katana Demon Slayer Kanae Kocho had to let Nezuko perish against the sun, but fortunately she managed to conquer him with her bloody powers and Kamado blood. This is how the Katana Demon Slayer Kanae Kocho managed to be protected and is now passed down from generation to generation on Demon Slayer World so that you in turn can get it and hopefully become a magnificent Demon Slayer.
The Katana Demon Slayer Kanae Kocho is ideal for Japan Expo
- The Katana Demon Slayer Kanae Kocho can be used at many cultural events such as Japan Expo. Every year, the large community of Demon Slayer gather and wear different outfits including the Katana Demon Slayer Kanae Kocho. Generally, these Cosplay Demon Slayer fans, have been supplied from our store, namely Demon Slayer World. From time to time, it is not uncommon to see some fans of the manga Kimetsu no Yaiba being sad because they failed to get the Katana Demon Slayer Kanae Kocho in other stores. Japan Expo is a great time also to discover the upcoming video game Demon Slayer made by our friends at CyberConnect 2 who also made the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm series.
Katana Demon Slayer Kanae Kocho Trivia
- Sanemi Shinazugawa is a character that is hated at the beginning of the manga. However Sanemi is one of the most charismatic Pillars in the Kimetsu no Yaiba universe. At Demon Slayer World, we think that the Wind Pillar is underestimated, don’t you? Secretly, Sanemi once ordered from our store the Katana Demon Slayer Kanae Kocho. Since then, he has never parted with it. Underneath his big bad looks, Sanemi nevertheless wrote on his will that if he were to die before Genya Shinazugawa, then he would want his little brother to inherit the Katana Demon Slayer Kanae Kocho, which was his most precious possession after the family he lost at the hands of his mother, who became a merciless demon.
- Shinobu Kocho loves the Katana Demon Slayer Kanae Kocho, she was even the one who created it with Tamayo and Yushiro. To get into the details, Shinobu, Tamayo and Yushiro collaborated together to make Nezuko human again and produce the antidotes to defeat Muzan. But that’s not the only feat these three heroes accomplished. They also made the Demon Slayer Katana Kanae Kocho because they knew that the Demon Slayer fan in you would need it one day, even after their deaths. During the making of the Demon Slayer Kanae Kocho Katana, Shinobu was often insulted by Yushiro because Yushiro thought that she was not respectful enough to Lady Tamayo. Anyway, Yushiro is an absolute fan of Tamayo-san so he is only protecting her from the Pillar of Insects who could use his Breath to poison them. After all, we all know that Shinobu hates demons since Doma killed his sister Kanae Kocho right?