Inosuke’s Katana has a Nichirin blade that looks like small knives. His boar mask is also available on Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaba).
- Katana representing the colors of one of the characters from Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary style with its scabbard
- Length/Handle/Sheath: see image
- Blade length/width/thickness: 104 cm
- Ideal for replaying your favorite fights with friends
- Material: wood and polyurethane
- STANDARD SHIPPING FREE
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better demon slayer ⛩️
The Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke is a Demon Slayer product that will make you more powerful than Makomo
Whatever your status is, for example Mizunoto, the Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke will make you a better swordsman. The blacksmiths of Swordsmith Village have kept the Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke hidden from view for hundreds of years as the training model of Yoriichi Type Zero. What the Demon Slayer manga doesn’t tell you is that in reality, Gyokko and Hantengu were sent by Muzan to Swordsmith Village to steal the Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke and not to find Nezuko so that Muzan could finally conquer the Sun. During this arc of Kimetsu no Yaiba, Muichiro was able to protect the Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke by decapitating Gyokko. On their side, Mitsuri, Tanjiro, Genya and Nezuko managed to defeat Hantengu, the superior demon moon number 4 who will later be replaced by the demon king (Muzan). That day, Tanjiro to protect the Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke had to let Nezuko perish against the sun, but fortunately she managed to conquer him with her bloody powers and Kamado blood. This is how the Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke managed to be protected and is now passed down from generation to generation on Demon Slayer World so that you in turn can get it and hopefully become a magnificent Demon Slayer.
The Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke is excellent for Paris Games Week
- Maybe you’ve already noticed that at Paris Games Week, some people wore the Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke with great pride. What you may not know as much is that they usually stopped by Demon Slayer World to get this Demon Slayer product. In constant relation on our social networks with the Kimetsu no Yaiba community, we try to deliver outstanding Cosplay such as the Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke. If you like any of the characters from Demon Slayer, chances are you’ll find the Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke among our wide catalog of products on Demon Slayer World. If you can’t find something similar a Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke, then contact us and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
According to the Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke
- Giyu Tomioka is very angry with himself. He may be the Water Pillar having mastered all the forms of the Water Breath taught by Sakonji Urokodaki, but Giyuu is sad. Sad because he never managed to protect Sabito who sacrificed his life to be alive after the final selection. He considers himself weak and not worthy to be a pillar of the demon slaying corps. That’s why Ubuyashiki sent Tanjiro to discuss with Hashira Tomioka in order to open his eyes on his strength and on the fact that he should train with Sanemi Shinazugawa, his biggest rival for those who read the manga. After a long discussion, Tanjiro managed to convince Giyu Tomioka to be willing to take on his role as a Pillar. Yet the manga Demon Slayer hides a very important information from you. Indeed Tanjiro and Giyu went to eat Udon to celebrate the news but in addition to that Tanjiro gave Giyu the Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke. With the Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke, Giyu got a new lease on life and was even enjoying the self trying it out.
- Mitsuri is the Pillar of Love. As Hashira she is literally in love with two things in life. The first is Iguro Senpai even though she doesn’t really dare to admit it to herself. As we read the chapters of Demon Slayer and without, we notice that she has certain feelings towards him. Feelings that themselves are reciprocated! The second thing she likes, you may have guessed it is the Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke. She discovered the Katana Demon Slayer Inosuke during her integration into the demon slayer corps. Since then she has been trying to duplicate it with her Breath of Love in order to offer it to as many people as possible.