Giyu Tomioka masters all forms of water breath as a Water Pillar. He is one of the most charismatic characters in Demon Slayer.
- Katana representing the colors of one of the characters from Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary style with its scabbard
- Length/Handle/Sheath: 24cm
- Blade length/width/thickness: 104cm
- Ideal for replaying your favorite fights with friends
- Material: wood and polyurethane
- STANDARD SHIPPING FREE
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better demon slayer ⛩️
The Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka is a Demon Slayer product that will make you more powerful than Makomo
Whatever your rank, for example Mizunoe, the Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka will make you a better swordsman. The blacksmiths of Swordsmith Village have kept the Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka hidden from view for hundreds of years as the training model of Yoriichi Type Zero. What the Demon Slayer manga doesn’t tell you is that in reality, Gyokko and Hantengu were sent by Muzan to Swordsmith Village to steal the Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka and not to find Nezuko so that Muzan could finally conquer the Sun. During this arc of Kimetsu no Yaiba, Muichiro was able to protect the Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka by decapitating Gyokko. On their side, Mitsuri, Tanjiro, Genya and Nezuko managed to defeat Hantengu, the superior demon moon number 4 who will later be replaced by the demon king (Muzan). That day, Tanjiro to protect the Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka had to let Nezuko perish against the sun, but fortunately she managed to conquer him with her bloody powers and Kamado blood. This is how the Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka managed to be protected and is now passed down from generation to generation on Demon Slayer World so that you in turn can get it and hopefully become a magnificent Demon Slayer.
The Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka is ideal for Japan Expo
- Maybe you’ve already noticed that at Paris Games Week, some people wore the Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka with great pride. What you may not know as much is that they usually stopped by Demon Slayer World to get this Demon Slayer product. In constant relationship on our social networks with the Kimetsu no Yaiba community, we try to deliver outstanding Cosplay such as the Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka. If you like any of the characters from Demon Slayer, chances are you’ll find the Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka among our wide catalog of products on Demon Slayer World. If you can’t find something similar a Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka, then contact us and we’ll do our best to satisfy you.
Fable about the Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka
- Sanemi Shinazugawa is a character that is hated at the beginning of the manga. However Sanemi is one of the most charismatic Pillars in the Kimetsu no Yaiba universe. At Demon Slayer World, we think that the Wind Pillar is underestimated, don’t you? Secretly, Sanemi once ordered from our store the Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka. Since then, he has never parted with it. Underneath his big bad looks, Sanemi nevertheless wrote on his will that if he were to die before Genya Shinazugawa, then he would want his little brother to inherit the Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka, which was his most precious possession after the family he lost at the hands of his mother, who became a merciless demon.
- Mitsuri is the Pillar of Love. As Hashira she is literally in love with two things in life. The first is Iguro Senpai even though she doesn’t really dare to admit it to herself. As we read the chapters of Demon Slayer and without, we notice that she has certain feelings towards him. Feelings that themselves are reciprocated! The second thing she likes, you may have guessed it is the Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka. She discovered the Katana Demon Slayer Giyu Tomioka during her integration into the demon slayer corps. Since then she has been trying to duplicate it with her Breath of Love in order to offer it to as many people as possible.