Muichirou Tokitou is probably one of the most beloved Demon Slayer characters in the Manga. Here is the Pillar of Fog wig for Cosplay.
- Cosplay Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary convention style, ideal for Japan Expo or Paris Games Week
- Pleasant to wear
- Material: synthetic hair
- STANDARD SHIPPING OFFERED
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better Mizunoto ⛩️
The Muichirou Wig Pillar of Fog Cosplay is a Demon Slayer product that will make you smarter than Zenitsu
Whatever your status is, for example Hashira, the Muichirou Wig Pillar of Fog Cosplay will allow you to avenge Kyojuro Rengoku’s death during the Infinity Train arc. This arc has been adapted into a movie by the studio Ufotable. After dismantling the lower demonic moons following the defeat of Rui, Muzan decided to inject his blood to Enmu to make him a much more powerful lower demonic moon in order to kill Tanjiro. Enmu then went to the Infinity Train in order to steal the Cosplay Muichirou Wig Pillar of Mist from the hands of Kyojuro Rengoku, the Pillar of Fire. Nevertheless, he will be defeated by Inosuke Hashibara, Zenitsu Agastuma, Nezuko Kamado and Tanjiro Kamado. However, the Cosplay Muichirou Wig Pillar of Fog was again endangered by Akaza, the superior moon three. Fortunately Rengoku-san confronted Akaza and managed to protect the Cosplay Muichirou Wig Pillar of Fog so that you could become its heir. The Muichirou Cosplay Pillar of Fog Wig, because it was protected by Kyojuro will allow you to master the Breath of Fire, among other things, which was taught by Senjuro. The Rengoku family being indeed a Demon Slayer family from father to son.
The Muichirou Wig Pillar of Fog Cosplay is ideal for Paris Games Week
- The Muichirou Wig Pillar of Fog Cosplay can be used at many cultural events such as Japan Expo. Every year, the large Demon Slayer community gets together and wears different outfits including the Muichirou Wig Pillar of Fog Cosplay. Generally, these Demon Slayer Cosplay fans, have been sourced from our store, namely Demon Slayer World. From time to time, it is not uncommon to see some fans of the manga Kimetsu no Yaiba being sad because they failed to get the Muichirou Wig Pillar of Fog Cosplay in other stores. Japan Expo is a great time also to discover the upcoming video game Demon Slayer made by our friends at CyberConnect 2 who also made the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm series.
Cosplay Muichirou Wig Pillar of Fog
- Sanemi Shinazugawa is a character that is hated at the beginning of the manga. However Sanemi is one of the most charismatic Pillars in the Kimetsu no Yaiba universe. At Demon Slayer World, we think that the Wind Pillar is underestimated, don’t you? Secretly, Sanemi once ordered from our store the Muichirou Cosplay Wig Pillar of Fog. Since then, he has never parted with it. Under his big bad looks, Sanemi however wrote on his will that if he were to die before Genya Shinazugawa, then he would like his little brother to inherit the Cosplay Muichirou Wig Pillar of Fog, which was his most precious possession after the family he lost at the hands of his mother, who became a merciless demon.
- Shinobu Kocho loves the Muichirou Wig Pillar of Fog Cosplay, she was even the one who created it with Tamayo and Yushiro. To get into the details, Shinobu, Tamayo and Yushiro collaborated together to make Nezuko human again and produce the antidotes to defeat Muzan. But this is not the only feat that these three heroes have achieved. They also made the Muichirou Wig Pillar of Fog Cosplay because they knew that the Demon Slayer fan in you would need it one day, even after their deaths. During the design of the Muichirou Wig Pillar of Fog Cosplay, Shinobu was often insulted by Yushiro because Yushiro thought that she was not respectful enough of Lady Tamayo. Anyway, Yushiro is an absolute fan of Tamayo-san so he is only protecting her from the Pillar of Insects who could use his Breath to poison them. After all, we all know that Shinobu hates demons since Doma killed his sister Kanae Kocho right?