Muichirou often forgets what’s going on. The Pillar of Fog uses the Breath of Fog to attack demons. This is the pair of Geta for a Cosplay.
- Materials: Wood
- Traditional Japanese Geta
- Legendary demon-slaying style
- STANDARD SHIPPING OFFERED
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better Hashira ⛩️
The Muichirou Geta Pillar of Fog Cosplay is a Demon Slayer item that will make you smarter than Gyomei
Whatever your rank, for example Mizunoe, the Muichirou Geta Pillar of Fog Cosplay will make you a better swordsman. The blacksmiths of Swordsmith Village have kept the Muichirou Geta Pillar of Fog Cosplay hidden from view for hundreds of years as the training model of Yoriichi Type Zero. What the manga Demon Slayer doesn’t tell you is that in reality, Gyokko and Hantengu were sent by Muzan to Swordsmith Village to steal the Muichirou Geta Pillar of Fog Cosplay and not to find Nezuko so Muzan could finally conquer the Sun. During this arc of Kimetsu no Yaiba, Muichiro was able to protect the Muichirou Geta Pillar of Mist Cosplay by decapitating Gyokko. On their side, Mitsuri, Tanjiro, Genya and Nezuko managed to defeat Hantengu, the superior demon moon number 4 who will later be replaced by the demon king (Muzan). That day, Tanjiro to protect the Muichirou Geta Pillar of Fog Cosplay had to let Nezuko perish against the sun, but fortunately she managed to conquer it with her bloody powers and Kamado blood. Thus, the Muichirou Geta Pillar of Fog Cosplay has managed to be protected and is now being passed down from generation to generation on Demon Slayer World so that you in turn can get it and hopefully become a magnificent Demon Slayer.
The Muichirou Geta Pillar of Fog Cosplay is excellent for going to manga conventions
- The Muichirou Geta Pillar of Fog Cosplay can be used at many cultural events such as Japan Expo. Every year, the large Demon Slayer community gets together and wears different outfits including the Muichirou Geta Pillar of Fog Cosplay. Generally, these Demon Slayer Cosplay fans, have been sourcing from our store, namely Demon Slayer World. From time to time, it is not uncommon to see some fans of the manga Kimetsu no Yaiba being sad because they failed to get the Muichirou Geta Pillar of Fog Cosplay in other stores. Japan Expo is also a great time to check out the upcoming Demon Slayer video game made by our friends at CyberConnect 2 who also made the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm series.
Fable about Cosplay Muichirou Geta Pillar of Fog
- Sanemi Shinazugawa is a character that is hated at the beginning of the manga. However Sanemi is one of the most charismatic Pillars in the Kimetsu no Yaiba universe. At Demon Slayer World, we think that the Wind Pillar is underestimated, don’t you? Secretly, Sanemi once ordered the Muichirou Geta Pillar of Fog Cosplay from our store. Since then, he has never parted with it. Underneath his big bad looks, Sanemi nevertheless wrote on his will that if he were to die before Genya Shinazugawa, then he would want his little brother to inherit the Cosplay Muichirou Geta Pillar of Fog, which was his most precious possession after the family he lost at the hands of his mother, who became a merciless demon.
- Mitsuri is the Pillar of Love. As Hashira she is literally in love with two things in life. The first is Iguro Senpai even though she doesn’t really dare to admit it to herself. As we read the chapters of Demon Slayer and without, we notice that she has certain feelings towards him. Feelings that themselves are reciprocated! The second thing she likes, you may have guessed it is the Muichirou Geta Cosplay Pillar of Fog. She discovered the Muichirou Geta Cosplay Pillar of Fog during her integration into the demon slayer corps. Since then she has been trying to duplicate it with her Breath of Love in order to offer it to as many people as possible.