With the use of the Sun Breath, Yoriichi is the person Muzan fears the most. His Cosplay will be perfect with his Demon Slayer Wig, 100% Nichirin.
- Cosplay Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary convention style, ideal for Japan Expo or Paris Games Week
- Pretty wearable
- Material: synthetic hair
- STANDARD SHIPPING OFFERED
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better Mizunoto ⛩️
The Yoriichi Wig Breath of the Sun Cosplay is a Kimetsu no Yaiba product that will make you smarter than Ubuyashiki
Whatever your rank, for example Kinoe, the Yoriichi Wig Breath of the Sun Cosplay will allow you to avenge Kyojuro Rengoku’s death during the Infinity Train arc. This arc has been adapted into a movie by the studio Ufotable. After dismantling the lower demonic moons following the defeat of Rui, Muzan decided to inject his blood to Enmu to make him a much more powerful lower demonic moon in order to kill Tanjiro. Enmu then went to the Infinity Train in order to steal the Cosplay Yoriichi Wig Breath of the Sun from Kyojuro Rengoku, the Pillar of Fire. Nevertheless, he will be defeated by Inosuke Hashibara, Zenitsu Agastuma, Nezuko Kamado and Tanjiro Kamado. However, the Cosplay Yoriichi Wig Breath of the Sun was again endangered by Akaza, the superior moon three. Fortunately Rengoku-san confronted Akaza and managed to protect the Cosplay Yoriichi Wig Breath of the Sun so that you could become its heir. The Cosplay Yoriichi Wig Breath of the Sun, because it was protected by Kyojuro will allow you to master the Breath of Fire in particular which was taught by Senjuro. The Rengoku family being indeed a Demon Slayer family from father to son.
The Yoriichi Perruque Breath of the Sun Cosplay is perfect for Paris Games Week
- The Yoriichi Perruque Breath of the Sun Cosplay can be used during many cultural events such as Japan Expo. Every year, the large Demon Slayer community gets together and wears different outfits including the Yoriichi Sun Breath Cosplay Wig. Generally, these Cosplay Demon Slayer fans, have been sourced from our store, namely Demon Slayer World. From time to time, it is not uncommon to see some fans of the manga Kimetsu no Yaiba being sad because they failed to get the Cosplay Yoriichi Sun Breath Wig from other stores. Japan Expo is also a great time to check out the upcoming Demon Slayer video game made by our friends at CyberConnect 2 who also made the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm series.
Cosplay Yoriichi Perruque Breath of the Sun
- Sanemi Shinazugawa is a character that is hated at the beginning of the manga. However Sanemi is one of the most charismatic Pillars in the Kimetsu no Yaiba universe. At Demon Slayer World, we think that the Wind Pillar is underestimated, don’t you? Secretly, Sanemi once ordered from our store the Cosplay Yoriichi Sun Breath Wig. Since then, he has never parted with it. Underneath his big bad looks, Sanemi nevertheless wrote on his will that if he were to die before Genya Shinazugawa, then he would want his little brother to inherit the Cosplay Yoriichi Wig Breath of the Sun, which was his most precious possession after the family he lost at the hands of his mother, who became a merciless demon.
- Mitsuri is the Pillar of Love. As Hashira she is literally in love with two things in life. The first is Iguro Senpai even though she doesn’t really dare to admit it to herself. As we read the chapters of Demon Slayer and without, we notice that she has certain feelings towards him. Feelings that themselves are reciprocated! The second thing she likes, you guessed it is the Yoriichi Cosplay Sun Breath Wig. She discovered the Cosplay Yoriichi Sun Breath Wig during her integration into the demon slayers body. Since then she has been trying to duplicate it with her Breath of Love in order to offer it to as many people as possible.