To try to reach Giyu Tomioka’s level of badassitude, you’ll need to wear this Water Pillar Wig for your Cosplay to use Breath.
- Cosplay Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Legendary convention style, ideal for Japan Expo or Paris Games Week
- Pretty wearable
- Material: synthetic hair
- STANDARD SHIPPING OFFERED
⛩️ Demon Slayer World® hopes this article will make you a better Mizunoto ⛩️
The Cosplay Giyu Wig of the Pillar of Water is a Kimetsu no Yaiba item that will make you nicer than Shinobu
Whatever your rank, for example Kanoto, the Cosplay Giyu Wig of the Pillar of Water will make you a better swordsman. The blacksmiths of Swordsmith Village have kept the Cosplay Giyu Wig of the Water Pillar hidden from view for hundreds of years as the training model of Yoriichi Type Zero. What the manga Demon Slayer doesn’t tell you is that in reality, Gyokko and Hantengu were sent by Muzan to Swordsmith Village to steal the Water Pillar Cosplay Giyu Perruque and not to find Nezuko so Muzan can finally conquer the Sun. During this arc of Kimetsu no Yaiba, Muichiro was able to protect the Water Pillar Cosplay Giyu Wig by decapitating Gyokko. On their side, Mitsuri, Tanjiro, Genya and Nezuko managed to defeat Hantengu, the superior demon moon number 4 who will later be replaced by the demon king (Muzan). That day, Tanjiro to protect the Giyu Wig Cosplay from the Pillar of Water had to let Nezuko perish against the sun, but fortunately she managed to conquer it with her bloody powers and Kamado blood. This is how the Water Pillar Wig Giyu Cosplay managed to be protected and is now being passed down from generation to generation on Demon Slayer World so that you in turn can get it and hopefully become a beautiful Demon Slayer.
The Giyu Water Pillar Wig Cosplay is perfect for Japan Expo
- Maybe you’ve already noticed that at Paris Games Week, some people wore the Giyu Water Pillar Wig Cosplay with great pride. What you may not know as much is that they usually stopped by Demon Slayer World to get this Demon Slayer product. In constant relation on our social networks with the Kimetsu no Yaiba community, we try to deliver outstanding Cosplay such as the Giyu Water Pillar Wig Cosplay. If you like any of the characters from Demon Slayer, there is a good chance that you will find the Giyu Water Pillar Wig Cosplay among our wide catalog of products on Demon Slayer World. If you can’t find something similar a Cosplay Giyu Water Pillar Wig, then contact us and we will do our best to satisfy you.
Tale of Cosplay Giyu Water Pillar Wig
- Sanemi Shinazugawa is a character who is hated at the beginning of the manga. However Sanemi is one of the most charismatic Pillars in the Kimetsu no Yaiba universe. At Demon Slayer World, we think that the Wind Pillar is underestimated, don’t you? Secretly, Sanemi once ordered the Water Pillar Cosplay Giyu Wig from our store. Since then, he has never parted with it. Underneath his big bad looks, Sanemi nevertheless wrote on his will that if he were to die before Genya Shinazugawa, then he would want his little brother to inherit the Cosplay Giyu Wig of the Pillar of Water, which was his most precious possession after the family he lost at the hands of his mother, who became a merciless demon.
- Mitsuri is the Pillar of Love. As Hashira she is literally in love with two things in life. The first is Iguro Senpai even though she doesn’t really dare to admit it to herself. As we read the chapters of Demon Slayer and without, we notice that she has certain feelings towards him. Feelings that themselves are reciprocated! The second thing she loves, you guessed it is the Water Pillar Cosplay Giyu Wig. She discovered the Cosplay Giyu Wig of the Pillar of Water during her integration into the demon slayers’ corps. Since then she has been trying to duplicate it with her Breath of Love in order to offer it to as many people as possible.