Use these cute Zenitsu Stickers everywhere in your house, or your car. Only on Demon Slayer Shop!
- Length: 13cm Width: 9cm
- Fit for: Car, Bicycle, Laptop, Skateboard, Luggage, Wall…
- Contact us for wholesale, reducing the price.
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
1. Rub the sticker to be sure the transfer tape properly adheres to the sticker.
2. Clean and dry the desired area. Stickers will stick best to clean smooth surfaces.
3. Remove the wax backing slowly making sure the sticker stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape
4. Carefully position the sticker to the desired area.
5. Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use an object like a credit card to make sure the entire sticker fully adheres to the surface.
7. Slowly remove the transfer tape, making sure no part of the sticker remains on the transfer tape.
8. Check for air bubbles. In most cases, air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the sticker,
but if not, a pinhole will allow the air out and become virtually invisible.
About Vinyl Decals:
These are DIE-CUT decals meaning there is no background. If there is a background color in the picture, it is used only as a example.
The background color will be the color of the surface you place the sticker on, or clear if you put it on a window.
Vinyl Decals come in 3 pieces:
1. Top layer is a transparent transfer tape.
(Holds your decal or sticker together until it is applied)
2. Middle layer is your actual decal or sticker
(It is sandwiched between the Application Tape and the Wax Backing)
3. Bottom layer is the wax backing.
(protects the adhesive until the decal is ready to be applied)
4. Do not wash in 24 hours.